World Wide Knit in Public Day 2020 is being held on Saturday, June 13, 2020.
Yarnability was scheduled to be setup with a booth at the Charles Town Farmer’s Market to offer a public space for knitters (and crocheters). However, due to the Covid-19 pandemic we are unable to do that this year.
However, in observation to world wide knit in public, Yarnability will begin to RE-OPEN allowing in-store shopping on Saturday, June 13, 2020.
Customers will be allowed to shop in-store under the following conditions:
- ONLY 1-2 customers in the shop at a time.
- Customers MUST wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose.
- Customers MUST sanitize their hands prior to touching store product
Yarnability will maintain the following conditions in store:
- Face mask covering both mouth and nose during all customer interactions
- Hand washing between customer contact
- Wiping down of high touch areas with disinfectant (door knobs, checkout counter) after each customer interaction
- Provide signatures on iPad for all credit card transactions.
- Yarnability will continue to offer curbside pick-up for orders.
- Yarnability will continue to provide all social knitting meetings and class ONLINE ONLY!
- Yarnability will continue to be Closed on Thursdays for the summer
- Open: Wednesday 10am-6pm, Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-5pm, and Sunday 12pm-4pm
- Closed: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
If you have any symptoms of illness, please refrain from attempting to come into the shop. If you demonstrate symptoms of illness, you will be asked to leave immediately.
- Small Business Guide from WV Governor’s Office
- CDC: Prepare your small business and employees for the Effects of Covid-19
- Jefferson County Health Department
- WV DHHR Covid-19 information
- City of Charles Town