As some areas start to relax stay at home orders, the state of WV is beginning to allow some businesses to re-open, but with numerous guidelines and restrictions.
Yarnability is located in the heart of Charles Town, WV and we are listed as a “hot spot” which means we will continue to have more restrictions than other portions of the state due to our proximity to surrounding states.
With that being said I have been asked a lot about when Yarnability will re-open it’s doors to the public.
I miss the in-person interactions at Yarnability and will be thrilled to once again open my curtains and hang out the Open sign. However, at this time, I have no intention of re-opening my doors until I feel it is safe enough for myself and my family, as well you and yours.
I have been very fortunate to continue with classes and appointments online. I have received many phone calls and emails from so many of you with words of encouragement or just to “check-in”.
Yarnability will be continue to be Open ONLY to ONLINE scheduled appointments.
You can schedule 30 minute intervals for:
- Shopping – online with Zoom
- Knitting, Crochet, or Pattern Help – online with Zoom
Schedule appointments HERE
What you need for online appointments:
- Smartphone or Tablet: Download the Zoom app here
- Computer or laptop : A meeting link will be sent to your email. Click and go!
- Facetime is available if you don’t have zoom. Indicate this when you make your online appointment.
Business Days and Hours:
- Monday CLOSED
- Tuesday CLOSED
- Wednesday Open 10am-6pm Online
- Thursday CLOSED
- Friday Open 10am-6pm Online
- Saturday Open 10am-5pm Online
- Sunday Open 12pm-4pm Online