Join me at Yarnability to learn how to knit socks from the toe-up using 2 circular needles. Diagonal Lace Socks by Wendy Johnson is a great pattern to use when learning the toe-up sock method using 2 circulars. (Magic loop technique can also be used for this class if desired.)
Class Fee: $40 for two class meetings. Must purchase project yarn from Yarnability.
- Sundays March 14 and 21 at 10am-12pm
- Wednesdays March 17 and 24 at 6pm-8pm
Class Registration: Sign Up Here!
· Spaces left for Diagonal Lace Socks — Sundays = 0
· Spaces left for Diagonal Lace Socks — Wednesdays = 0
Yarn: 100 grams of Fingering weight yarn
Needles: 2 circulars 16″-24″ in US Size 0 (or size to obtain gauge)
Notions: stitch markers, darning needle, scissors
- Toe-up cast on using Judy’s Magic Cast On or Turkish Cast On
- Knitting in the round with Two Circular Needles
- Simple lace chart reading
Prior Experience: prior sock knitting experience suggested
Important! This class will take place IN-PERSON in store. Classes that occur outside of normal business hours will have two separated class tables of 3 seats. Classes that occur during business hours will be limited to one table of 4 seats to maintain safe distancing. Hand sanitizer is available. All students will be required to wear a mask that covers both their mouth and nose throughout the class. No food or drink will be permitted.