Ho Ho Ho! The countdown has begun!
Stop by Yarnability to pick up the latest tools perfect for stuffing into a stocking! I have put together a handful of my favorite tools to share with you. These are great for friends and family gift suggestions. Don’t forget to stop into Yarnability and write down your wishlist to help guide your friends and family purchases!
- Leather Wrist Ruler: These handy tools are not only great measurement tools, they are stylish and will earn you lots of “I love your bracelet” comments. I have a variety of leather colors in stock.
- Needle Keeper: The needle keeper holds your circular needs together so that your work doesn’t fall off the needles and your needles don’t poke through your bag!
- Highlighter Tape: This clever tool allows you to mark your paper patterns and re-use the tape without permanently marking the pages!
- Wonder Clips: These wonder(ful) clips are a great addition to your notions bags for seaming and even holding your paper patterns together! You will find lots of uses for these little clips.
- Stitch Marker Tin Sets: A metal sliding tin set with a variety of stitch marker sizes and styles. I have a variety of sayings available on the sets.
- Darn It Needles: The perfect bent tip yarn needles for weaving in ends and seaming, these come 3 to a pack!
- Tape Measure: New in stock are star shaped tape measures that also feature a keyring to clip inside of your project bag.
- LoLo Bars: Keep those knitting/crocheting hands soft and moisturized during the dry days of winter.