Valuable Tips to Enhance Your Knitting
Saturday, Feb 3, 3pm-5pm
This may be the best $20 you’ve invested in your knitting. Learn valuable tips that will bring understanding and ease to your knitting. Space is limited to 10 seats, so register now!
Expect to learn about
- cast on and bind off tips for keeping it loose and beautiful
- joining yarns and deal with ends
- yarn and needle substitutions
- properties of various fibers
- swatching and gauge
- increases and decreases
- fixing mistakes basics (for more on this, sign up for the Whoops! class on Feb 17, 3pm-5pm Whoops Class Link
This class is some hands on, some observation. Bring size 8 needles and a few yards of worsted weight yarn in a light color.