Mosaic Crochet in the Round
Welcome back Julie Johnson, guest teacher, crochet magician! Ok, she is not a magician, but she certainly can mesmerize us with her mosaic crochet skills.
Join Julie at Yarnability on Saturday April 1 or Wednesday April 5 to learn Mosaic Crochet in the Round!
With the use of single and double crochet, learn how to read and follow an overlay mosaic crochet pattern and chart.
In this class Julie will teach you:
- overlay mosaic crochet technique
- reading a mosaic crochet chart
- how to alternate your yarns at the change of a round
- Class Registration: $35 class fee
- Pattern: Mosaics by BebaBlanket is Free on Ravelry. Bring your copy of the pattern to class.
- Yarn: Must be purchased at Yarnability for this class. Your choice for solids or variegated options:
- Variegated option: 2 skeins of Colorburst by Universal Yarn (See Store Sample)
- Solid option: 2 skeins of Ultra Wool by Berroco
- Variegated and Solid option: 1 skein of colorburst and 1 skein of ultra wool
- Hooks: US G (4.0mm) hook
- Notions: locking stitch markers, scissors, darning needle
- Class participants MUST be able to Independently chain stitch, single crochet, and double crochet.
Class Registration: Sign Up for Class Here!
Class Dates and Times:
- Saturday April 1 at 10am-12pm
Saturday April 1 at 2pm-4pmSOLD OUT
- Wednesday April 5 at 10am-12pm
- Wednesday April 5 at 2pm-4pm
This class has a 3 student minimum and a 6 student maximum. If less than 3 students are registered, the class may be cancelled. Store policy for class cancellations is located under Classes FAQ located here