Local Yarn Store Day 2023!
Local Yarn Store Day is a brick-and-mortar yarn shop appreciation day established in 2018 by The National Needle Arts (TNNA) Yarn Group. This year LYS Day will take place on Saturday April 29, and is designed to show support for small businesses while bringing together a unique community of knitters, crocheters, weavers and spinners to drive awareness and celebrate the craft.
Here are all of the Happenings at Yarnability! (updates below!)
- FREE Local Yarn Store Day 2023 Shawl Pattern by Casapinka! Purchase yarn for this (knit) shawl and get a FREE pattern code on Ravelry.
- FREE pattern code for Brick and Mortar cowl patterns from Berroco (knit and crochet) with yarn purchase!
- FREE pattern codes from Malabrigo with purchases of Malabrigo Sock, Rios, or Rasta (knit and crochet)
- FREE pattern code from Pascuali yarn with purchase of Balayage (knit)
- Shawl bundles (2 colors) ready to go!
- Giveaways! Yarn, bags, notions, and more!