Are you feeling the rush? Have your pulled out the chunkiest yarns and the biggest needles?
Well, we have put together 3 fabulous patterns with 3 different class times to address all of your last minute gifting projects. Each project can be done in less than a day, use just 1-2 skeins of chunky or super chunky yarn. To spread the holiday cheer, the classes are FREE when you buy the yarn.
Sunday December 6: Join me at Yarnability to knit a winter hat that is both warm and stylish. 10am-12pm or 1pm-3pm
Instant Love hat pattern and Tony Hat , both written by Cashmere Junkie, are unisex hat patterns that are perfect for anyone on your gift giving list. Use Malabrigo Rasta for the Instant Love hat or Great Adirondack Mopsie for the Tony at.
Hat Class: Register for Class HERE
Sunday December 13: Join me at Yarnability to knit a pair of mittens to keep those hands toasty warm. 10am-12pm or 1pm-3pm
Both Lightning Fast Mittens or The World’s Simplest Mittens are great patterns for basic mittens. Using hand-dyed yarn elevates this simple construction. Use Malabrigo Rasta for the Lightning Fast Mittens or Great Adirondack Mopsie for The World’s Simplest Mittens
Mittens Class: Register for Class HERE
Use Malabrigo Rasta for the Bulky Mobius Cowl or Great Adirondack Mopsie for the Easy Mobius Cowl
Mobius Cowl: Register for Class HERE
- Malabrigo Rasta for super bulky projects (Instant Love Hat, Lightning Fast Mittens, Bulky Mobius Cowl)
- Great Adirondack Mopsie for chunky projects (Tony Hat, The World’s Simplest Mittens, Easy Mobius Cowl)
Malabrigo Rasta Projects:
- Hat: US Size 13 with 16″ cable and Large stitch markers
- Mittens: US Size 13 double points or 32″ cable for magic loop, stitch holders, stitch markers
- Mobius: US Size 15 with 40″ cable and 1 large stitch marker
Great Adirondack Mopsie Projects:
- Hat: US Size 9 with 16″ cable and double points for crown decreases, stitch markers
- Mittens: US Size 6 and 8 with 9″ cable or double points, stitch holders, stitch markers
- Mobius: US Size 11 with 40″ cable and 1 large stitch marker
Patterns: Please click the links above to print your own copy of the pattern for the class. The patterns are all Free Ravelry downloads.