Are you feeling the rush? Have your pulled out the chunkiest yarns and the biggest needles?
The last minute hat classes last week were a great jump into some quick gifting projects.
We still have 2 fabulous patterns with 2 different class times to address more of your last minute gifting projects. Each project can be done in less than a day, use just 1-2 skeins of chunky or super chunky yarn. To spread the holiday cheer, the classes are FREE when you buy the yarn.
NOTE: All last minute gift classes are held in person in-store at Yarnability. Only 3 students per class permitted to allow for safer distancing. Masks are required during the class. Please no food or drink.
Sunday December 13: Join me at Yarnability to knit a pair of mittens to keep those hands toasty warm. 10am-12pm or 1pm-3pm
Both Lightning Fast Mittens or The World’s Simplest Mittens are great patterns for basic mittens. Using hand-dyed yarn elevates this simple construction. Use Malabrigo Rasta for the Lightning Fast Mittens or Great Adirondack Mopsie for The World’s Simplest Mittens
Mittens Class: Register for Class HERE
Wednesdsay December 16 and Sunday December 20: Join me at Yarnability to knit the Bulky Mobius Cowl pattern or Easy Mobius Cowl using the ever-so clever mobius cast-on by Cat Bordhi. 6pm-8pm on Wednesday and 10am-12pm or 1pm-3pm on Sunday
Use Malabrigo Rasta for the Bulky Mobius Cowl or Great Adirondack Mopsie for the Easy Mobius Cowl
Mobius Cowl: Register for Class HERE
- Malabrigo Rasta for super bulky projects (Lightning Fast Mittens, Bulky Mobius Cowl)
- Great Adirondack Mopsie for chunky projects (The World’s Simplest Mittens, Easy Mobius Cowl)
Malabrigo Rasta Projects:
- Mittens: US Size 13 double points or 32″ cable for magic loop, stitch holders, stitch markers
- Mobius: US Size 15 with 40″ cable and 1 large stitch marker
Great Adirondack Mopsie Projects:
- Mittens: US Size 6 and 8 with 9″ cable or double points, stitch holders, stitch markers
- Mobius: US Size 11 with 40″ cable and 1 large stitch marker
Patterns: Please click the links above to print your own copy of the pattern for the class. The patterns are all Free Ravelry downloads.