The holiday season is here!
I have put together a handful of project kits to meet your knitting and crochet gifting ideas. From a fun swirled hat for the kiddos to a luxurious cowl or scarf, and home decor with seasonal trees and a functional basket liner that includes FREE bread!!
Stop by Yarnability to pick up your ready-to-go kits for your holiday crunch time projects.
All of these kits were created to meet your time and budget friendly needs. Projects can be completed without a huge time commitment, and all priced at $25.00.
- Striped Swirl Beanie includes a cardboard pom pom template
- The Sophie Scarf has been a super popular project (12k projects uploaded on Raverly!) Our kit pairs two alpaca blended yarns to create a super soft accessory.
- Bobble Stitch Christmas Tree Trio includes fairy lights to take your project to the next level!
- The Sawyer Cowl is always a crowd pleaser. Knit on large needles, a fast project with awesome results. Who doesn’t love a faux fur lining!?
- Classic Bread Basket Liner this kit features two skeins of cotton/linen yarn, and a coupon for a FREE loaf of Wild and Wonderful Sourdough Bread from Bolivar Bread Bakery! This would make a fantastic hostess gift. Knit the basket liner and pair it with the loaf of bread; you will be the favorite guest at dinner for sure!