From my family to yours! Thank you for your support throughout the year to keep this little yarn shop going.
Join me at Yarnability for Small Business Weekend!
Starting at 10am on Friday, November 25 through Sunday November 27
I am thrilled to host not one, not two, but THREE local artisans this year in our new space at 35 Halltown Rd. Harpers Ferry.
Flying Goat Farm
- Located in Frederick, MD, Flying Goat Farm is committed to bring you great yarn that you can use to create your dream garments or fine home textiles. We strive to rock your world with color.
- Located in Gerrardstown, WV. The Holtzapple Pottery motto is “made with mud and love”. With a variety of hand-thrown pottery mugs, bowls, and decorative items you will be sure to find a one of kind piece for your holiday gift list.
Almost Heaven Treasures
- Located in Harpers Ferry, WV. Owned and operated by Grace Mueller, a long time knitter herself, Almost Heaven Treasures is a local home based business of vintage goods. Grace will be bringing us her large collection of antique and vintage pins, brooches, sweater clips, and buttons. Brands include: Coro, Trifari, Monet, Gerry’s, JJ , Sarah Coventry, Cameo’s, Intaglios and more!
- Free Holiday project bag with yarn purchases of $50 or more – while supplies last!
- Ready-made sale items, buy some of our retired shop samples. Gift it like you knit it – we won’t tell!