Festival of Stitches, by Lisa Hannes is an ideal project for those who like change in their knitting to keep engaged. It’s a great learning opportunity to stretch or confirm knowledge of basic lace, cables and mosaic knitting. Learn bobbles too! But, you only have to do as many as you like.
Three in-person classes at Yarnability take place on Sundays June 6, 13 and 20 at 10am-12pm
Class instruction time will cover techniques and tips, working on sample yarn of your chosen gauge.
- Pattern: Festival of Stitches Purchase pattern copy and bring to class.
- Yarn: 3 Colors of (100 gram) Sock weight Yarn with good contrast. Our store sample uses Malabrigo Sock, solid/semi-solid
- Needles: Size 4 needle. Size 5 needle for cable and mosaic.
- Skills Needed: Participants must be comfortable with knit and purl basics and pattern reading. Chart reading instructions will be covered in class.
- Class Fee: $60 covers your 3 class meetings with purchase of project yarn from Yarnability
Class Registration: Sign Up for Class Here
Yarnability will follow the guidelines of the CDC and executive order from the Governor of West Virginia regarding Covid-19 mask requirements. Persons who have been fully vaccinated (+ 2 weeks) are not required to wear face masks indoors or outdoors when around other people. Those who are not vaccinated are asked to continue to wear a face mask when shopping in-store or taking class. Others that feel the need to wear a face mask for any reason are encouraged to do so as well.