Mosaic Crochet in the Round
Welcome back Julie Johnson, guest teacher, crochet magician! Ok, she is not a magician, but she certainly can mesmerize us with her mosaic crochet skills.
Join Julie at Yarnability on Saturday April 1 or Wednesday April 5 to learn Mosaic Crochet in the Round!
With the use of single and double crochet, learn how to read and follow an overlay mosaic crochet pattern and chart.
We are offering 4 classes across 2 days. Both days will offer a morning or an afternoon session.
- Saturday April 1 at 10am-12pm
- Saturday April 1 at 2pm-4pm
- Wednesday April 5 at 10am-12pm
- Wednesday April 5 at 2pm-4pm
In this class Julie will teach you:
- overlay mosaic crochet technique
- reading a mosaic crochet chart
- how to alternate your yarns at the change of a round
Materials Needed (must be purchased at Yarnability):
- Pattern: Mosaics by BebaBlanket is Free on Ravelry. Bring your copy of the pattern to class.
- Yarn: Your choice below
- Variegated option 2 skeins of Colorburst by Universal Yarn
- Solid option 2 skeins of Ultra Wool by Berroco
- Variegated and Solid option 1 skein of colorburst and 1 skein of ultra wool
- Hooks: US G (4.0mm) hook
- Notions: locking stitch markers, scissors, darning needle
- Class participants MUST be able to Independently chain stitch, single crochet, and double crochet.
This class has a 3 student minimum and a 6 student maximum. If less than 3 students are registered, the class may be cancelled. Store policy for class cancellations is located under Classes FAQ located here