When I met Katie Shapiro, owner and baker of Bolivar Bread Bakery I knew we had to collaborate her hand crafted bread masterpieces with our love of hand knitting. Enter … The Classic Bread Basket Liner Pattern.
This bread basket liner knit in 100% linen is simplistic in nature, similar to the loaves of sourdough bread it cradles. I love the organic nature of the linen fiber and the peaks and valleys of the bread – the perfect pairing!
The Classic Bread Basket Liner is knit from the center out! In this class learn how to work a pin point cast on using either a crochet hook or knitting needle. Patience will be key!
This project is started on double pointed needles, then transition to circular needles. Prior work in the round with DPNS or circular needles
Join me at Yarnability on Saturday July 31 at 2pm-4pm or August 1 at 10am-12pm to knit The Classic Bread Liner and enjoy a sampling of Bolivar Bread Bakery sourdough!
Your class fee of $45 includes:
- 2 hours of instruction
- 2 skeins of Flax yarn
- Digital pattern copy
- Bolivar Bread Bakery sourdough samples to taste!
- 1 loaf of Wild and Wonderful Sourdough from Bolivar Bread Bakery to take home!
- US Size 4 double point needles (bamboo suggested)
- 24″ circular US Size 4 needle
- locking stitch markers
- optional crochet hook size F (3.75mm)
- 2 skeins of Flax yarn (included in price of class)
Class Registration: Sign Up Here!